Saturday, April 7, 2012

One Rainy Day at Thunderbird Resorts - Binangonan

I wrote this in a beautiful resort far from the noise of the Metro while enjoying the serenity of nature, looking at my children and husband as they wonder if the rain will ever stop. Breathing in the grandeur of this place called Thunderbird Resorts,located at East Ridge Avenue, Binangonan, Rizal.



The lovely ambience made me realize how great it is to live surrounded by the people who truly love me for whatever I am - a nagging mom, a worrier wife, a frustrated rock singer, a lifetime student of cooking...


My kids kept praying for the rain to stop, unfortunately, it rained harder. They didn't get a chance to swim for the water was too cold. There's nothing much to do, the outdoor playground was wet from the rain, too.

What better way to kill time? By fooling round with my children and taking photos of them while goofing.

Worth mentioning about this place is its overall cleanliness and the big rooms. I like the place, but my husband thinks otherwise. Probably because it was raining, we didn't get to enjoy the pool and the whole place. Staying in the room was the only option.

This superior room, overlooking Laguna de Bay, P5,200. Weekend rate for this room is P5,400.

3 comments:

  1. ang ganda nmn dyan JOY!! sarap magbagasyon ano? yay!! sa summer here d n dn kme makapag antay mag vacay :P kaso usually weekend lang :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sobra, ang ganda. Nakakaalis ng pagod ang kagandahan ng paligid.

      Delete
  2. There's a purpose talaga in everything that happens.. Well I think it was intended to be, para ibang bonding naman, yung tipong appreciate mo lang ano nasa paligid mo.. hehe.. sarap naman, i love rains too, love the smell of rain and i can smell from here.. how refreshing..

    ReplyDelete

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!