Monday, August 8, 2011

Hong Kong, 10 Years Ago

A decade ago, my husband and I traveled in Hong Kong to celebrate our first year anniversary. This is how HK (and us, too) looked 10 years ago.

We stayed in Shamrock Hotel

We rested a few hours, then immediately went at Toy's 'R Us. John is a toy collector, it is a MUST not to miss this place.

The next day, the tour guide picked us at the hotel lobby for the guided tour

Bought jewelries at Tse Tsui Luen for 'pasalubong' (treat) to my sisters and nieces

Disneyland was not there yet in 2001, so the main tourist spot was Ocean Park

At night, we'd do our own tour by visiting other spots not covered in our tour package


Nice people we've met at the Hotel.

Great couple from Columbia

And amazing older folks we chatted on the way back to Manila.

I shall see you again, Hong Kong, hopefully this year.

6 comments:

  1. I did not notice if HK is the same or not but your hair is short, that's I noticed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now ko lang napansin si Julia sa dad niya mana.. ten years ago at look at you, parang walang nabago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me spammer dito lol. haha. now ko lang napansin si Julia sa dad niya mana.. ten years ago at look at you, parang walang nabago. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. theela: oo nga, the hair, di bagay no? mas ok ang long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batang bata ka pa dyan sis!

    Btw, you may want to join my ongoing blog contest where you could win one of the 2 fab travel envelopes!
    http://www.wanderingmom.info/2011/10/win-2-fab-travel-envelopes/

    ReplyDelete

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!