Sunday, January 8, 2012

Balai Taal at Tagaytay

Though I haven't been at Balai Isabel, I know the place because of Judy Ann and Ryan's Wedding. When Glenn and Love asked me to be their wedding coordinator at Balai Taal, I immediately said yes. All the while I was thinking of one and the same place. I was wrong. Just the same, Balai Taal is definitely a great venue to revel and treasure a very private wedding with family and friends.

Balai Taal sits on 19 hectares along Tagaytay Ridge where one can marvel freely at the picturesque Taal Volcano.


Inside a Balai Taal home is a place where one can relax as it boasts of luxurious Southeast Asian architecture, high ceilings, big and well-appointed rooms, and a spa-like bathrooms. Truly, Balai Taal is a place to consider for that life-long garden wedding dream.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!