Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Balisong City

I always plan to buy and take photos of Balisong every time we visit Batangas but to no avail. Last week, as we toured Taal, Batangas, I didn't let another opportunity pass me by. As soon as we entered Barangay Balisong, where Balisong is traditionally made, I immediately chose one Balisong store to feature for this blog.


Balisong is also known by many names such as  as Batangas knife, butterfly knife or fan knife. Though this knife is illegal in many countries such as the Netherlands, Australia, the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Germany, it is useful for situations like self-defense. 




The Balisong I'm holding cost P350. I ask for a fifty pesos discount but the seller didn't agree 
so I just bought the Balisong keychain at P50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your joyful comments are much appreciated!